2010年6月23日星期三

emaciated goes on the mirror face confident smile

In many cases, I was happy, but happiness come from? Perhaps his only happy to know, I kept looking for the true self, but only in vain. I never understood their own, the only know only their own bodies using body under certain circumstances to express my thoughts, perhaps inevitable, is the best so I kept shaking my body. Because my thinking is confused, perhaps in the 20 years I have been conscious of this habit of not filling on a glass of wine at night, and then himself in a dream sent Ru Mengxiang struggling and chasing after a naked,and sold not much \, emaciated goes on the mirror face confident smile, and then take a deep breath and with a good feeling towards the new day I told myself I must be happy then I got the pleasure to pain like buy one get one free hamburger and filled with joy at the whole body if it is growing The inevitable outcome of that case, I do not exclude use of the music makes me crazy brushed the sweat factor that cowardly embrace of the strong fight once again and the dream I know, at this moment I am absolutely clear, at least I began to realize the need to struggle for their own

1 条评论:

  1. MBT Shoes (Masai Barefoot Technology) are physiological footwear. cheap mbt sandals such as MBT Panda and MBT Unono Sandals hot on sale now.

    回复删除