2010年6月18日星期五

Good night

And the like, who you talk to the experience of late Why?

you and goodnight before he finished off the habit of sleeping Why?

then I tell you about the secret of good night!


One day, a holiday paradise, an angel came to earth, in order to solve their own boredom, a girl, I can realize you had one wish, rights, money, beauty, love ... ...
girls thought very seriously, angels some fear, if she can not say that some of his desire to achieve, would lose face. In summary must let her see how powerful angel, I want her to worship me, I want her to appreciate me.
"I think every bedtime I can hear you say good night!"
Angel amazed that such a simple wish, suddenly there is a waste of talent of the feelings. "Well, this is easy!" Angel did not think about, it is so easily agreed. Girls also joy, full of desire to one day look forward to one day achieve.
night, qq, the angel told the girl: "Good night!" also drew a ":*\Girls also satisfied sleep, sweet dreams are distributed with the taste.
occasionally, the gateway is broken, the angels will call her, told her good night, and the other end of the phone,kreimer oil Atlas, kiss her forehead and wish her sweet dreams.
do not know where they started, the angels want to start going about his own, he may be too busy to even have time to say good night had. So, every night, girls, all full of expectations waiting for their own good night, but every night in the loss of sleep, dream, girl standing in a place far, watching the busy angel, he might forget the good night busy The agreement, perhaps waiting for him free, he will owe a good night all her supplies. Finally, forget the girls busy angel, and finally flew away forever, with that many owe the good night.
long after the holiday paradise of the day, a large group of angels came to earth, they asked the girls, we can help you achieve one wish per person, rights, money, beauty, love ... ...
girl did not tell their own desire, she knows that it is a simple desire to not be achieved, even angels can not.
real angel is their own but this girl just told you good night, I will miss you!


good night: wan an!

to open the word in Chinese pinyin, which are: I love you, love you!

good night's pinyin wan an, open to each letter represents a word that Wo Ai Ni, Ai Ni I love you, love you!

If you know this secret,

then please: After the chat, do not forget, and he say: Good night!


A friend told me that in her life there was a most sincere feelings, no spark, no confession, no communication ... She was just in my heart that she silently in love with a worthy of her love, even though the other party has been If his.
She told me that every day before going to sleep, she would like him again, then, to him as a friend to say "good night" ... So I whim, but also have to say "good night" of the impulse, and I think that is most worthy of my love!

childhood, like the night before my mother always told me, saying words: baby, Good night! I also told her the same Road good night. Was small, do not understand anything, just simply say that before going to sleep good night on, just a habit.
grow up day by day, but the habit has not changed, but the only kind of used to it. In fact, do not understand the true meaning of good night, did not go too concerned about the word of reconciliation even more impossible to dig the word, natural, or did not find another good night meaning.
fact, since his family came out from, a person living alone in another city, slowly also little to call home, and even more impossible to do with the mother as the hour marquis Road, good night sleep after more more often to call parents to baby daughter. Tang Chuangshang suddenly found that they have no more than three weeks to call home, so he immediately got up and went to the home telephone, although the time Hussein was late. Telephone links, and is the mother answered the telephone. My mother is very strange how this time to call home, eager to ask me how, is not out anything. I said no, just want you to, and want you to Road good night sleep again. Mom just smiled and said I was a silly child. Suddenly felt a sour nose, burst into tears, I know that is happy! Phone hung up, my sweet sleep, sleep is very fragrant incense.
friends, never forget before going to bed with their loved ones to say night?? security, a good night, a kind of happiness!
Good night, less than a thousand words the feelings and persistence. Is used also a simple love. . . . . . .

night, good night

没有评论:

发表评论