2010年6月19日星期六

I picked a fresh apple. Look! Like so!


grass: see your body like a very weak recently, there is no good to eat ah Kisaragi? ! To eat the apple mend it.
month: (laughs) Oh ~ ~ Thank you.
month: (shy) what kind old man. You healthy and alive ah, I still have a good variety of good bubble tea does not give you drink it!
month: En ~ (then Apple Computer) ... ... Thank you ... ... grass

Liu: ... ... to fill your body. (Give Apple)
East: Oh, your last card sword labeled me as an apple wanted to kill me? (Grin)
Liu: ... ... if I was still not a car. (Turns to pull apple cart)
East: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... speechless ing ... ... ... ... (I'm not too few!! You this natural blunt!!!)

Xiao: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... What the hell is this?
Zhu: xiao brother! This is what I bring you import apples! Beauty great value! Delicate skin after eating red shiny!
Xiao: I know this is Apple, I mean this is what Apple's hold ... ...
Zhu: Oh ~ This is my masterpiece! Hand made with snowflake symbol of happiness to our sculpture! ! ! Look at your face full of smiles! ! ! What not feel very vivid!
Xiao: ... ... (you always say that snowman does not like the = = and where is the smile that is clearly ... ... giggle)

Fengshan: What this is ... apple ... look also good to eat. but if the meat taste better look.
sword Snow: Wei Shen magic apple is red?
Fengshan :...... you eat I'll tell you ... ....

factors: Japanese??
on: month??
elements: sun, moon and join hands? 100 evil
on:??? with? a thousand demons.
Su & Tan: Ming Sheng Apple attack! ! ! !

on: Why is my little piece of apple!
factors: Because you are the moon and go on a bit more like the moon so!
on: ... ... so that I will bite you back!

swallow: Where were my clothes? Do not think me a bad apple can put my clothes away! ! My clothes still come! ! ! !

Teng: little brother! Look! I got the hell! It is said the people there are using this in the water bath, is called "grapefruit bath!" We have to clubbing!
amnesty: ... ...
Teng: Look! How ah my grapefruit! Ha ha ~ ~
forgiveness: ... ... ... ...
Teng: do not know whether the water can be thrown directly into the so-called "grapefruit bath" of.
amnesty: ... ... ... ... ... ...
Teng: little brother, how can you not talk ah?
amnesty: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (this thing called the grapefruit, apples with the original long as ah.)
Teng: ... ...
amnesty: (so will bring with Leimeng Na playing)
Teng: angel! ! ! ! You're kidding me! ! ! ! This thing called the apple! ! ! !

dogs: brother, your apples?
Peter: Hey fox ate.
dog: That I give you to eat!
Bo: No, you were the fox that ate before. Above all Hulimao.
dog: ... ...

Di: you that Apple looks good! to me ~ (hook finger)
Eagle :...... This is the Master to the ... ... can not give you
Di: Ah ~ (disdain)
Eagle: While this can not give you, but I get to give you sweeter apples to eat Abstract.
Di :-//// -
Eagle:-v-

drain: Late children, I picked a fresh apple. Look! Like so! (Took out a large apple ... ...)
Fish: sick Uncle ... ... I am more hope that this is the apple of gold ... ... (I like to have money ~ ~)
JI: = - ... ... that you Why do not like this ... ... (lonely-like)
fish: love! Disease Uncle gave me something I like!
learn :>////< you eat ~ ~ ~
Fish: sick Uncle! We ate! Ah ~ ~ (mouth)
drain: (happy state can not be expressed ing ......)

lying: silver fox friends, this is someone gave me the apple. Now give you to eat! See how good I am for you!
Silver: What kind ... ... I saw your face (looking suspiciously) ... ... as if something concealed from me?
lying: where where. Is the friend you are suspicious of. You see the apple and more beautiful, I kept for you ~ ~ (guilty conscience laughs)
Silver: Oh ~ ~ (apples to see) ... ... ... ... is how the hole thing ... ...
lying: ah! Found it! (Escape ing ...)
Bank: ... ... = =

Teacher: (referring to Apple) Who are you? Where you going? What do you do? You ... ... (3500 words omitted here)
policy: an apple ... ... not that you asked it so many do! It will not asked to answer you ah.
Teacher: Apple is living! I want to %?#?? ... ... %?#?% ... ... (3500 words omitted here)
policy :?-?//// Ah ... ... make friends with people with stubborn, I would never have like that right = =
Teacher: (to ask Apple ing)
Apple: (I'm not six evil black dragon, I am on a normal Apple, you let me ... ...)


more,even if found, ha ha, the future will continue to update with new map and see stickers that unnamed beast ah .. despise ...





没有评论:

发表评论