2010年6月23日星期三

At this moment ...

People who pull the long neglect of mixing between a smile there ...
seems no longer a dream and a dream from outside the so far apart ...
; provided that reached across the window ...
can touch to that a long absence,Please U wake up .., moved ...
then as expect to wait for all the reverie ...
the direction of the flow of our hearts, like the sky and the earth has finally been entangled in the horizon ...
At this moment ...
I think about the first line of the Xiangjiang River flows into water droplets ...
surging down the Yangtze River Tour to that land of plenty ...
then inadvertently looked stealthily climbed the shore ...
trance since I often want to overlooking the city. ..
I will group he found living in That city side corner corner of a friend ...
when that tone familiar to me drifted side wind around me happy when ...
joyful clapping her hands stamped ...
heart was warm ... < br> feel my world began to fall throughout the century's most brilliant stars ...

1 条评论:

  1. ugg boots should be the ultimate indulgence for your feet,our cheap ugg boots such as ugg Bailey Button are hot sale now. Go buy ugg boots online store.

    回复删除