2010年6月19日星期六

as shown here


As a Southerner, I have 16 years ago, the only concept of corn: a kind of snack. Cooked on the pan after eating play as Snacks. Even if this is not common, only in mature corn which have a very short season. At that time, think this is a very tasty snack, at least compared with delicious roasted sweet potatoes (sweet potatoes produced in Fujian is the sweet potato).

16-year-old even worse a few days, I was admitted to the University of honor, unfortunately, came to Harbin. Unfortunately, now go to Harbin nothing was different. The first day we went to university, in addition to admission procedure, is leading a canteen "coupons." Do not know what food stamps? Long story, please click Baidu. We received the coupons, there are three, namely: rice, jin; flour and rice, 10 kg; coarse grains, 21 pounds. As Southerners, rice is known, flour and rice did not send to the SLC concept of coarse grains. Northeast students with a passion we go to canteen to eat and talk, I finally understand the original, corn is not a snack!

this way, I eat a full four years corn and sorghum food. At that time, the staple food of maize production: large Chazi rice (that is, made of corn kernels cooked rice); cornmeal gooey (the staple food for breakfast, a yellow and very thick porridge); cornmeal cake (cake looks exactly like color and texture, shape, exactly like sandwiches); there is Wowotou a.

The food looks colorful, very strange. However, four years after graduation day, I run faster than everyone soon. I remember the school allocated to seek the views of the time I have only one sentence: as long as the distribution of places I eat rice, there are lines as quickly as possible!

really fast time gone 27 years now. Beginning last year, I was suddenly attracted in the past corn, as shown here: there are a cornfield and hit me about. Since then according to the prevalence of eating healthy concept of coarse grains will help to begin to try to re-eat corn. The mind is always thinking about the distant places I never been to long with those I have not seen the corn harvest, I also look up the price of corn.

Auntie Jing Zhuang vegetable market from the corn often bought, a 2, hacked paragraphs and ribs with soup. I have repeatedly asked her, two of a package, the day before yesterday is to the binary square. Just ask the network users,those outstanding for their own dreams, users in Shanghai, said the roadside boiled corn, a binary. I also bought a street in Beijing, roughly about the price. Not long ago one of my friends actually started out in agriculture, I went to cheer on his site looked at, there is corn, I bought a bag of returning to the corn crop, 370 g, 18. It is worth mentioning that I did not buy cornmeal in Beijing. In order to eat a polenta, I used the 18 per bought corn stubble, using household food grinder trying to process, attempted.



aunt and friends I have repeatedly seen for this photo. Yes, indeed, is the corn.

However, the person holding the corn in the National People's Congress told me that corn, San Mao 1. (Incidentally, we have studied the network, and 370 grams of corn stubble, raw materials, the basic just like corn 3).

do not you think, there are problems?

I at least found a problem. I do not know why we should sell the corn you feel that San Mao, director of grain depots. I suspect that we buy 1 per 2 gross an average of three or even 18 per corn is coming from them. I hope next time to buy directly from farmers.

I think this is entirely feasible. E-commerce seems to have things done.

reference to read: the most honest in the history of e-commerce

没有评论:

发表评论