2010年6月21日星期一

do not go.

Iron Army, do not go,
you go, how we do.
I dare not look the way you die.
hi Quilla me, see you, I cried.
I dare not cry in front of everyone.
I also like go flying car,
I Shijin weep bitterly, brother took my car home, I cried all the way.
Iron Army, how can you stay away, do not say hello to play.
you die, I never see you, you still care for the sick in the year before last, I.
how you will die this year.
Why do not I see you one last time.
there for so many years, I never see you, how can you not see me.
Iron Army, do not drink Mengpo Tang, drink you forget me,
you have to wait for me to remember me, their lives on the road you have to wait for me.
Iron Army, I do not regret knowing you.
years, that I was 17 years old, you are 26 years old,
I am 27 years old this year, you are 36 years old,
Iron Army, I do not want you to go, I could not bear you go.
Iron Army, do not go.

没有评论:

发表评论