2010年6月19日星期六

so always smooth sailing

Chapter Autumn Autumn is the harvest season ,Transmittal Memo
, but I obviously feel into the chill autumn Shique. Came from the summer, I always difficult to adapt to this cold weather gradually. Autumn busy, I ignore the beauty of autumn. I feel lonely autumn. The loss in the test so I became a solitary flying geese, in order to recover the lost summer and spread their wings. Bitter memories of the fall with a hint of sweet, though less warm summer and passion, but more simple and steady fall. That because of the forthcoming challenges of the winter so I had to forget the romance of autumn.
fall, the most common word is busy, most want to see the word is music, the most memorable character is suffering the most hated word is lost. Fall, so always smooth sailing, I learned how to upstream, always cheerful optimism, I learned life enjoyable. The results fall a lot, I fall in the mature, fall Friends of friends are trouble. I do not like fall, but also brought a good friend happy fall, autumn, taught me a lot of truth in life.
cool autumn leaves fluttering and complex.

没有评论:

发表评论