2010年6月23日星期三

find his happiness may be somewhat

He will be your groom
from now on he is your life with
all his will and your good fortune misfortune to be closely related to

with when she will be your bride < br> She was entrusted in your hands people heart
you want to use extra care of your life to treat pain or hi

necessarily have to share the fate
particularly along the way can become the family
him love you more than you more than a few minutes
find his happiness may be somewhat

no longer be a person
to read everywhere are always thinking about us
you paid a fraction of a fraction of the successful love

... ...


spring children ~ `` Today is your wedding, is a red letter day, quietly listening to the song, blessing for you! In the distance I feel a little heavy, think of our brothers came a gang of ups and downs, the next closest of the three buddies, I could not do anything to attend the wedding, except Wilt our wedding photo, then you have a group photo I remember when I empty out of a position! Two years ago, when we added two years later with a large table, sat no less than that, and did not think this is the case now, except I'm still a bachelor, you all have their own master it! Telephone you at noon I felt a little choked up too deep feelings even though I think that today seems to have lost his general sadness, but also really thank you messages from time to time a concern,will be better ~, my good brother, Jun silently here you Cheers!

没有评论:

发表评论