2010年6月19日星期六

for each save one hour

Mixed in a driving school after more than a dozen class got the license, and the specific situation is this: on the seven or eight classes (for each save one hour), the reminder was to test pile, and I do not want to Nerishige killer through the back door, to their own ability to test, but the coach tongue, such as spring, he just paid the premium 200. After another two

on to long after the training class, I totally spot to, and never thought this level can be the road! ! Think misgivings along the way, that this way the ants under a never die. Who knows, mired in a coach I actually opened next to the 130, came back alive, I survived. Remember driving all

are under the direction of coach, a coach said let me see rearview mirror, I was watching intently in front of the press in his under, blurted: "The You help me see Well, I'm in no effort! "attracted meal training. Later on a class,many more, went to test the road test (which has been extorted money), on the car about 50 meters down, the absolute go process! ! I was holding on so the driver's license, and after the coach also made no grounds me, then I have been pregnant

suspect will not drive their own in the end, there is good money to find Driving earned. How to open a specific kind of have to slowly hone ah. .

没有评论:

发表评论