2010年6月24日星期四

He Wenli

Son-year-old, mischievous best at. Glass in the school play about students pants off other people, went to Ladies pee ... never a time when no corpuscles.



noon today, he suddenly came back from school, not noisy. A man went to a quiet room, quiet. So good to see him, I suddenly became angry in his head. Decided to take a closer look, the result made his first love.



I called my wife out to eat with his son, and then I turned for a long time. Stationery finally found a note inside. Which reads as follows:



He Wenli, hello, like to play my little report, how can you so damn ah. (Son of handwriting)



I was squad leader, I do not care teacher to criticize me, you will not be good about it? (Female squad leader)



son: If I like you, you hit my little report? (Mine...)



He Wenli: It depends I like do not like you,20g rice balls about, ah (I re-Ray...)



son: do not you like me? My dad said I smarter than everybody else does. (This is Hell, a good direct! Then I catch hell when all turned the corner 18. I remember only said that he annoying ah ...)



He Wenli: I will not tell you. (Are girls born with a warm welcome the ability to ...)



son: I'll help you catch a butterfly, you tell me any better? (Inducements ah! This kid ...)



He Wenli: No, I want two. I just tell you. (Hurry, homeopathic Prefix)



son: Well, you tell me, you like me? (...)



He Wenli: a bit like, I like to play with you, you do not leave after the caterpillars scare me?



son: I do not scare you, I am scared Li Qiqi. You do not like who I help you scare him. (The roots of troubles...)



He Wenli: Kiki is my good friend, do not scare him ah.



son: Well, I do not threaten her. We play with modeling clay class with you?



He Wenli: Do not, dirty clothes, my mother will scold me. I want you to help me butterfly ()



son: You called me a \(Ray, estimated that he heard his mother sent me this term ...)



He Wenli: My mother told my father it was so? You're not my father. Why should I cry ah? (... 天下乌鸦一般黑)



son: my mother said, like people called \(This is how to teach his son Xiao Nizi...)



He Wenli: that you first called me, I then told you gave you?



son: Who does not ask who is the pig plus puppy please?



He Wenli: Good.



son: My dear He Wenli.



He Wenli: Dear Jiang Lei.

1 条评论:

  1. ugg boots should be the ultimate indulgence for your feet,our cheap ugg boots such as ugg Bailey Button are hot sale now. Go buy ugg boots online store.

    回复删除