2010年6月20日星期日

"please tell you the answer tomorrow morning

One day,

girl had the courage of the boy said: "We break up"
boy asked: "Why?"
girl said: "tired, you do not need a reason"
night
boys just do not speak
girls smoke more and more cool
『heart even to retain the expression of Valentine
not give me any kind of happiness? After a long time

boy finally can not help but say:" how to do what you can to stay? "
Girl said slowly:
" answer a question, if you can answer to my heart the answer, I'll stay. "
" For example I like a flower on the cliff, and you pick the result is 100% death, you will not Abstract me? "
boy thought say: "please tell you the answer tomorrow morning?"
girl's heart suddenly gray down
morning I wake up, the boy has not
only a paper covered with writing pressure in the warm milk The first line under the
Cup, let girl's heart sank through the
"Honey, I will not pick
But please allow me to not pick the reason you will only use the computer typing

always it was a big mess
procedures against the keyboard and then I have to keep fingers cry
finishing process
you always forget to bring your key
go out I want to keep your feet running back to you open the door you

love traveling in their own cities, have often lost
I want to keep the eyes to show you the way
per month (good friends) you always come when
body cold, stomach ache
I also keep your belly warm palm
you do not love going out
I fear you will suffer from autism
I want to keep your mouth footer lonely drive
you always keep an eye on those computers
eyes may have been not too good to spoil the
I was going to live
as you get older the nails

to you to help you pull the chagrin of white hair you pulled your hand

at the beach enjoying the beautiful sunshine and soft sand
tell you a blossoming flower color
like your face ...
so young
in I'm not sure it was more than I love you before I do not want to pick the flower
... "
(girls teardrop form crystal
paper flowers)
Ma Jing tears , girls continue to look down:
"Dear
If you have read the
also let you satisfied with the answer if you open the door

I was standing outside the
hand in carrying milk on your favorite bread to eat ... "

girl opened the door to see his face like a child

tension only to twist the hand of bread in her eyes Akira < br> I think this is love or life
be happy when surrounded by calm
the total number of ordinary love
were eager to ignore the passion and romantic heart
love! Many in both parties were negligible due to the action in,
never fixed pattern
only love
can be any one form of
lackluster flowers, romantic
but floating shallow surface of life in their decorating
Barbara following is our life.

没有评论:

发表评论