2010年6月24日星期四

good duck

QQ's most powerful phonetic typing master


GG: You Hao!
MM: You Hao! Where are you?
GG: I am in the tortoise in the Internet. You?
MM: I was in tortoise years.
GG: Where are you from?
MM: I am a ghost Californian. You?
GG: I am a cave man.
MM: You like men like women?
GG: I certainly difficult birth. You must be female right?
MM: yes ah.
GG: your mold and mildew?
MM: Also,sense of security., okay, everyone says I'm a big Meinv. You bad as ever?
GG: also good, a lot of people say I'm a Cuige.
MM: really ah? More than we pity, OK?
GG: good duck, chicken thin your number?
MM: Zan Do not use lean chicken, lean chicken and more expensive ah, has been mixed in the Sphere you do?
GG: There ah.
MM: No. How many chickens you beast you?
GG :***********, You're cute, I want to rape your face with.
MM: slowly ah, although separated far away, there are chicken eggs will be friends

2 条评论:

  1. ugg boots should be the ultimate indulgence for your feet,our cheap ugg boots such as ugg Bailey Button are hot sale now. Go buy ugg boots online store.

    回复删除
  2. MBT Shoes (Masai Barefoot Technology) are physiological footwear. cheap mbt sandals such as MBT Panda and MBT Unono Sandals hot on sale now.

    回复删除