2010年6月24日星期四

I really understand your. You never care about what this family paid a lot





mother, today your birthday, unknowingly, the son has to go before reaching. Mom, I really grew up ... ... memories of years, my mother, your care and concern for me, my heart mixed feelings, really do not know how to repay your mother, you know, I have a kind heart unspeakable guilt. See you day and night, or still worked hard for this family, I am distressed! In addition to helping the mother to share point sorrow, I do not know can do something.? !

Mom, in your heart, as long as I am at your side, you will then meet, my smiles, will affect your mind. I laughed, and you will sincerely happy, I'm sick, you are so concerned about ... ... when I was young, may not know, now, his son grew up, learned life's funny, cause untold experienced hardships, my mother, I really understand your. You never care about what this family paid a lot,really shy, and today, the son did, my mother's hard to know, it is unknown hardships.

mother, your dedication has infected me. In my heart, my mother, my deepest love, really do not want to grow old old mother, I hope you will always blooming youth, such as an old myth, laughing at us, look at me and my comrades to join hands mind, fighting shoulder to shoulder, bearing a total of wind and rain, were bathing in the sun. . . . . Mom, I want you to be proud of us. . . .










没有评论:

发表评论