2010年6月22日星期二

suddenly heard the voice of Jiang Dandan

I suddenly was that the eyes are rubies mask to attract. This is a very fine mask, vice work, a look that characterized the male: the high bridge of the nose, thin lips, deep eye sockets and brow look at some of the locked, are vividly carved. Ruby sinking, some trimmed with the left eye, right eye is that of a black hole, you can see the back of the bark, the mask does not seem to portray the Asians, the mask surface is pale gray, with vertical and horizontal cross pointy teeth pattern, a rough and refined, I should judge ivory material, could also see some stitching seems to be carved as a whole. That much larger ivory ah, I amazed. But do not know why, the more I look at this carefully mask the more I like this mask very homely. I am wondering mind is that a trace of strange, suddenly heard the voice of Jiang Dandan: \sound? scared me! \

\Ruby on where you met? \light,Recent collection of living room decoration render, only the sinking, Ruby also distributed bright light. \Sure enough, the bag, regardless of the size and shape of the sinking, both sapphire and ruby on the same mask. I put the mask on sapphire gestures with the left eye, the feeling is right.

\

I opened the scrolls into the eyes of a celebratory picture. First picture is surrounded by several people around a person appears in the discussion something. That crown on head, portrait of a king should be. Second, the three paintings of war scenes, a personal expedition King Yu Jia, tragic scene, numerous casualties. Description of the fourth site is the king's standing alone on the battlefield littered with corpses, it seems that his men had all the war dead. \Fifth pictures for very strange connection does not appear and the former 4, the painting or the king, but the background is not depicted in the battlefield, he sat high on the throne, following countless subjects bow to him. I look puzzled, continued to look down, there are only a map, this map is actually very simple, just a mask, and a locust on my side Fengyun same mask, but, paintings pair of masks, two eyes in each gem!

没有评论:

发表评论