2010年6月22日星期二

The only reasonable approach

There?? Nuns, a? Yes?? Nuns, and the other??? Nuns,
? Already? Fast dark, but she?? Monastery? There are? Away.

the following?? ??,??

??:? there? a note behind? men have? with? me? Thirty eight? 30 seconds, and do not even know he wanted to do??
??: reasonable push?, he wants to violate me?.
??: My goodness! ?? Of speed, he? In CA? Of? Catch me?, I?? How???
??: The only reasonable approach? course is to take the fast one?.
??: But?? of speed, he once again points? will be able to catch me? up.
??: Well, the only reasonable approach is to me? points? run away? take it?, I go??, he can not?? were arrested.
? fruit, then? man???? with??? nun ........

?? nuns safely to? monastery, but it? heart?? nuns? not? trouble, and then you see?? nuns? it? mouth.
??:?? nun?? in the back? it! Flu? Lord! Fast Report? Me? Health What? Happened?
??: he?? with? I after? birth to the only reasonable thing.
??: What was that? reasonable thing?
??: He caught me.
??: My goodness! That? How???
??: I did the only reasonable thing, that is,he several times promised to do so, the skirt pulled up?.
??: God, that it? men?
??: he did the only reasonable thing to? child pull down.
??: My God! After that? It?
??:? fruit? course is also very reasonable. 1? To skirt pulled up? The nuns must run faster than one? To? Child pull a man down much faster?? Not??

??:.......

没有评论:

发表评论