2010年6月23日星期三

trouble now! to a racket!!!

There will be things people say dream snake entangled.
I do not know what I did wrong.
Things to me so much entangled!
I dream a lot of snakes with the ah ...
many many more .... let me die with annoyance ...
how careful I am! fear of being hit by a car took to the streets fear something, you eat a meal are not afraid Chihuaiduzi! < br> Finally something did not expect this out.
I did something wrong?
let me so upset .....< br> trouble now! to a racket!!!
kind of the result of obtaining the results .....< br> good results because of good,and sold not much \, evil for evil! Fuyin Fu fruit. bitter because of the bitter fruit of ....< br> you are happy and proud when fast tongue.
I as if a villain.
Why must for me. I done wrong?
trouble now! was referred to have collapse of the up!
this game is not fun, you will continue to play, I continue to live my happy life. Do not I be added.

没有评论:

发表评论