2010年6月19日星期六

the time when the wind stopped

Walk the street walk the face of the bustling traffic and strangers coming and going of people feel it is so lonely. As if he is an off branch of leaves,L Division, with the wind aimlessly beneath the bitter with, the time when the wind stopped, but I do not know where to land on; it also seems that he is a broken kite, the wind in the sky drift, the time when the wind stopped, but I do not know where the falling.
If I was a meteor in the sky, that I was burning himself in an instant, the release of the little light and heat out, and finally Perhaps the technology to ashes, and perhaps a meteorite crashed into earth. I prefer to disappear forever into ashes do not want to miss falling human suffering the pain Looking to a friend!
At this point, I also like a boat drifting in the night, can not find the direction of travel on less than shore. And who will be my light it? Where is my harbor? And dear friend you are floating in the ocean of another piece, then how is it? Does anyone you navigate it? Whether induced by I miss you, cares for you?

没有评论:

发表评论