2010年6月17日星期四

My opening

Sister under the old Meier everyone good night. First to introduce myself: I'm not Huang Rong, nor is Wang Rong, nor Altman, I am Zhang Waterman - because I named Zhang, doing particularly slow. I have tried to set up a "slow the Federation\Zhang Terman, my English name is "gentleman\I want to put the entertainment is one of the largest studies. Like "查拉斯图拉 says\(You ask Sha content? Or elementary school read it, now forgotten.) Now the entertainment culture of this situation not only by me reversed. You ask me Sha qualifications? I am married - people do not say that for men, marriage is a university, I married is tantamount to saying that I never went to college. A friend asked me Sha
career, I do not sing the song and dance duet is not that comic dialogue, and I had worked in the pharmaceutical technician without technical content, then quit, I wanted to write science fiction , want a good name, and called "the prophet is not Aquarius." But do not quit writing. Do not know to write with his left hand or right hand written. Why take that name? You watch the Olympics, then, "across from the girl," sang the fire, and you can then a "boys over here across the"; "Westward Journey" fire up, the three countries can be a lying lying lying Water Margin Red Chamber; me this "The Prophet is not Aquarius" If the fire, I'm ready to continue, "the prophet is not XXX\Lecture scholars invited me to speak as "Shan Hai Jing experience\But I do not, I donated all the real estate business and then said, in order to rescue.

Kazakhstan this year, the subprime mortgage crisis triggered by the global economic crisis. I think that is the result of a democratic system - you never see the financial crisis first occurred in North Korea Cuba these countries.

you say I like school Uncle Zhao's disciples? I am far worse than the others. Shen Chun-yang's husband, Art called "small Shenyang," I home ga that a man called "regular book," so his wife's list should be called "small Changchun."
Some people say I am a tailor, a half, I will not every cut, take a scissors carbazole carbazole rip rip is a twist. However, less than the one of my friend, he will cut the old, especially during the annual February 或 No, spring, people Doukua he "February spring like scissors."
Europe, and later have the opportunity to talk to you chatter.

没有评论:

发表评论