2010年6月19日星期六

"I know it! slackers


5-year-old joke when



5 years old, I said I love you.
you Waizhaonaodai, crystal-like eyes blinked,
puzzled and asked me: "mean anything?"






15 years old, already knew the meaning of love



15 years old, I said I love you.
you blush like Huoshao Yun, head deeply bowed. Fiddling with the skirt, as if you were laughing.







20 years old, have known each other treasure



20 years old, I said I love you.
your head on my shoulder, took my arm tightly, as like the next second I'm going to disappear.






25 years old, have a commitment to



25 years old, I said I love you.

you breakfast on the table, ran scraped my nose, said: "I know it! slackers,mouth watering. In the Grape Valley, to get up!"







30 years old, chats with each other



30 years old, I said I love you.
you said with a smile: "You! If they love me, do not run around after work, as well, and do not forget I told you to buy the food!"







40 years old, has been accompanied by rest of my life



40 years old, I said I love you. clean up your side dishes side
expressionless muttering: "Well, OK, and go and go to them with their homework!"







50 years old, still romantic



50 years old, I said I love you.
You name of yarn without looking up: "Really? your heart is not only my children to die early." and then Kaka Ge to laugh.







60 years old, wisecracking fun



60 years old, I said I love you.
hammer me punch you with a smile: "dead old man! grandchildren are so big, but also talkative!"






70 years old, co-totter gone through Life



70 years old, we sat in rocking chair, wearing reading glasses, and enjoyed 50 years ago I gave you love.
we have wrinkled hand and then hold together.
Hou
then I said I love you, you looked at me with deep feeling, in fact, that you still have face wrinkles sounded so beautiful ... ...
Gulp water on the stove to smoke, warm warmth filled the room ... ...






80 years old, love life does go on



80 years old, you say you love me.
I did not say anything, because I cry, but it is far the most happy days of my life,
because you gave in to the phrase "I - love - you ~~~~~~ ~ ~ "





没有评论:

发表评论