2010年6月24日星期四

In such a night

customary to open the qq,
customary options click the stealth,
customary to wear a headset
customary look flashing The picture
quietly, silently, just wait;
one, two, three days,
, however, including the heart,
would like to see the flashing picture,
can once again \
have my head, for her and bright
now my head, for her and dark,
, however, unchanged, only the share of emotions.
also not remember what day, though very remote,
heard of have a chat tool called qq,
so he has a shiny head.
friends one by one number of friends, adding,
picture has been brilliant in the.
day, has no intention of chatting, knowing the exchange,
Thus, the list of more than a flashing picture
a lovely picture
that day, the whole list of others
There is no longer important
gradually, the Internet waiting for her to become a habit I,
slowly, thinking she must have become my daily lessons.
I lit the head and let her know that I exist;
I lit the picture, look forward to her appearance.
from her head after the jump,
I seem to be able to see her look,
understand her emotions. If so go the days
,
friend if I was not across the boundaries of,
her first refusal if I agreed to be friends retreated after
if no longer insist
However, the fact that all is not always the fact that if
,?
though sometimes feels unreal,
sometimes feel helpless,
a time to start,
my qq on her gray head into ,
deathly gray,
never too bright.
and my head has turned gray,
also had no light,
but not dead gray as a hidden hope that following the heart.
I always hope,
when I stealth,
she was able to on-line,
even looked at the picture of her flashing,
have also been met. I became a true stealth
family,
later became a habit
In fact, sometimes found,
a habit it is easy to form,
but difficult to change,
especially when others need you to change.
later found,
friends there are many invisible people,
they are to avoid seeing someone?
or someone to want to see?
Perhaps only stealth themselves understand.
QQ, carrying many people's dreams,
symphony off the assembly line in the on-line to continue to fulfill its mission,
However, in some eyes;
is like a pain.
also want to change the number,
but I know,
some things, always forget to.
when love has become the past,
when stealth has become a habit,
left my
addition to silent and numb
relieved and sad
perhaps in addition to at least a new hope < br> In such a night,
your qq on the line Why?
when your flash when qq,
you for whom the light?
In such a night,
your qq stealth effect?
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论