2010年6月19日星期六

New Year busy there

QQ met this morning and cousin.
cousin asked me: New Year busy there?
very common greeting, made me think of this time last year, not too happy. At home during that time, I am very happy with the family happy, with a few grew up with that buddy is also happy. Brother and sister in law also took part in the grand wedding. Really pleased for them.


hand, remember that mother intended to retire, for a woman, her husband worked hard for so many years, but also the rest. After retirement, more leisure at home, I taught her to play mahjong online, play cards. But she did not computers, laptop computers dad talk business use. I told Dad said to the mother than to buy computers to play? At that time my parents quarrel, and quarrel of pretty fierce. Dad flew to promise, good! Buy a good! Really make people feel happy, and ultimately They also had a happy harmony Harmony.

They said
quarrel, my God, only then can went to great lengths They Cuohe. That difficulty is not an ordinary high, people do speak the heart ~ ~ also advised and often dreams about them. Through that, and I has a new technology: peacemaker. Just go back to those days, I dare not at home when they both go out, afraid of them getting stronger high. Tried many ways to make They did not and well, wondering when they fight a protracted war seemed Degen had. My dad kind-hearted this man, but a bad temper, no patience. My mom is, they usually stay only more fun, did not he, in a pleasant, nothing to talk about. To my birthday, Dad took me to buy a cake, I see a little a heart-shaped cake, I said: Dad, Mom said with a little? Dad is clearly a bit embarrassed, huh, huh, the results bought, and he did himself also chose one, to the pic and a pair of really flavor ~! After returning home, Dad let me go to the mom, I said: Dad, a man a real man, not a small matter you are afraid, right? Linger for a while, he, carrying the cake to mom "sent you!" Look mom happy that expression is to fight back, but also flashy said: "What ah? I did not eat this." The next day I opened the refrigerator found No cake, and hey, do not secretly or to eat. This old couple's really cute.


home several times, that is the longest, for the whole "decadence" of 3 months, at home is good, parents put their children to always serve the Crown Prince with a like, though comfortable But that time also felt flustered, may be working too long, suddenly so busy a little uncomfortable, uneasy. The day I leave, I told mom are pretending to be calm, but when I put her to The Buddha, I could not help the tears flow brush, mom began to cry, I regret not hold her for a . When I go to the left a short message: Mother, son out so many years, not so happy after a long time, nice to have you around. Really want to do a lifetime of children, what are not unhappy, hungry,As sheepskin can be dyed to match whatever the color you can think of, eat some, freeze up some tuck. Dad, mom to treat, treat yourself, get along, pay attention to the body.


write this, but also a little sad. . . . .

没有评论:

发表评论